Dragon Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Land

Where you are a awesome dragon!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

exploring the mountain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight
King Dragon
Twilight

exploring the mountain Empty
PostSubject: exploring the mountain   exploring the mountain Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:20 pm

Ember flies over the volcano, seeing it steam and bubble. The heat from it was so great that it reached her, way up in the sky.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Queen Dragon
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: exploring the mountain   exploring the mountain Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:16 pm

"Its cool isitnt it!" She asked with a smile. She flaped her wings again gliding right over the volcano's opening. "The heat is great!" She flaped her wings and flew over to Ember.
Back to top Go down
http://friendsforever.2forum.biz/index.htm
Twilight
King Dragon
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: exploring the mountain   exploring the mountain Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:39 pm

"Yeah, it is!" she flies a little bit lower to feel the heat from the volcano rise up to greet her
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Queen Dragon
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: exploring the mountain   exploring the mountain Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:09 pm

"I'm going to rest on the ledge over there!" She turns her head to a ledge and flys down to it and lands.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
King Dragon
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: exploring the mountain   exploring the mountain Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Ember does the same
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Queen Dragon
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: exploring the mountain   exploring the mountain Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:25 pm

She looks over to Ember, "so, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
King Dragon
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: exploring the mountain   exploring the mountain Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:26 pm

(Wow... last post was in March... o.o')

"From way up north. I had been travelling for a couple of days before I reached here, and met you," Ember replies to her.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Queen Dragon
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: exploring the mountain   exploring the mountain Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:33 pm

(Wow...)

"Same here! Except, I'm from down south." She said scrathing her head with a front leg.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
King Dragon
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: exploring the mountain   exploring the mountain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:59 pm

"My mother used to tell me stories about the south. My father lived there when he was little, so they would always have a few stories to share. From what I remember, they said it was pretty and there was lots of prey," Ember said, looking up into the sky to try and remember her childhood more clearly. "Where I lived, there was plenty of prey, but the landscape wasn't very pretty at all."
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Queen Dragon
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: exploring the mountain   exploring the mountain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:17 pm

"Really? From the South it looks rather normal.. Not much to see really." Flare said, looking to the female. Her front legs were curled up against her chest, along with her wings. She looked as if she was about to pounce from her excitement of a friend. "I haven't seen a male for days, and it's Summer. Have you seen any males?" She asked in a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
King Dragon
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: exploring the mountain   exploring the mountain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:22 pm

Ember signed also and shook her head. "Unfortunately, no. Your the first dragon I've come upon for a while now." Ember crouched on the ground and let her wings curl tight around her body.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Queen Dragon
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: exploring the mountain   exploring the mountain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:30 pm

"Figures, they always show up at the wrong time. But that's males for you, I suppose." Flare replied, scratching her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
King Dragon
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: exploring the mountain   exploring the mountain Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:54 pm

Ember nodded in agreement, a slight grin on her face. She sighed. "Never had chicklets (is that what you call them? o.O) of my own. I had a mate once, but... he left me. I have no clue why, I just woke up one morning and he was gone. I looked everywhere for him; I even waited in the cave for him for a month or so, but he never showed up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: exploring the mountain   exploring the mountain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

exploring the mountain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Land :: Fire Dragon Teritory :: Volcano-
Jump to: